Thursday, March 13, 2014

Career Plans

   The career I'm interested in is being a doctor.
      The reason why I thought of this career is because they make lots and lots of money and they help save lives. My mom is a nurse and she was telling me of how great it is so I started to think about being a doctor. The more I grew up, the more I wanted to be a doctor. My mom is the biggest influence in me wanting to become a doctor.
    A typical day for me being a doctor is lots of patients coming to see me for problems they have been having for a couple of days now like a sore back or feeling like vomiting daily. I would then inspect them for any viruses or bacteria and to eat lots of veggies and fruits.
       Some of the skills needed for this job is do work well with strangers and friends alike. A qualification needed is to have a Doctorate/Ph.D in whatever part of the medical field you want to be a professional in.
     My mother has medical textbooks so ever since the dawn of my life, I have been reading up on them. I learned a lot of medical terms that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked or read up on them.
      I could be a medical assistant for little hospitals who need the extra help which could provide some experience in helping people.
     I discovered that jobs dealing with the medical field generally need people who have their Ph.D/Doctorates in the specification.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment